1. I am very lucky to be able to play piano. Today I will play for those who cannot.
2. I am not be the best one but I will do the most today to achieve my maximum.
3. I will have a positive attitude during the lesson and when I do home practising.
4. I will focus on one main thing that will improve my piano playing.
5. I will thank my piano teacher for teaching me and my teammate for allowing me to learn with them and all the people in my life that make it possible for me to play and learn music.
6. I will thank to my parents that support and help me every day to be a better me through learning music.
by Swayd and rephrasing by Esther Reinder